Our client is an industry leader in earth observation remote sensing technology and image processing for supplying geospatial intelligence.
Ann Arbor, MI area
50-90K (potentially higher for an exceptional fit candidate)
Excellent benefits, including a great schedule with three-day weekends twice per month.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience using existing open source libraries such as OpenCV as well as original algorithm development to develop computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms using tools such as Matlab
- Commercial or research experience in Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking, or Systems.
- Junior and Mid-level positions: BS or MS degree in EE, Physics, Computer Science, or similar field with 0-3 years' experience.
- Senior level position: PhD degree in EE, Physics, Computer Science, or similar field with 5-10 years' experience.
- Will contribute to a wide variety of projects in the area of ATR utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Will interface with a team of highly-skilled engineers and scientists to assist and drive innovation in the field of ATR for many applications.