$80K to $90K with experience.
Our client offers great benefits, a competitive salary, and a fun atmosphere (e.g., annual car show, event/sport/concert tickets, luncheons, on-site workout facilities). This is a company that prides itself on offering employees a fast track to career advancement.
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 6 years of C# experience in application design and development
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server database design experience including skill with Stored Procedures, Views, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience as a full-stack Web developer
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API, JSON
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Microsoft Certifications
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COULD POTENTIALLY BE PUT TO GOOD USE
- Salesforce development experience, Unit Testing, Azure, Amazon Web Services, E-Commerce (nopCommerce), DB2, AS/400, Java, JSP, Java Servlet, Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, Node.js.
- Experience in designing user-friendly GUI, styling and websites, specifically using Bootstrap