You will be trained by the existing Salesforce Administrator who is transitioning out in the next 9-12 months.
$75K to $85K commensurate with skills and experience
Our client offers great benefits, a competitive salary, and a fun atmosphere (e.g., annual car show, event/sport/concert tickets, luncheons, on-site workout facilities). This is a company that prides itself on offering employees a fast track to career advancement.
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong skill in MS Excel and well versed in database structures
- Outstanding business analysis skills in areas such as sales, invoicing, purchasing, etc.
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce Certification
- Work with groups to understand their business processes and requirements
- Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Define technical solutions in Salesforce.com to support business work processes
- Salesforce administration/configuration and reporting analytics for sales and marketing organization members
- Create reports and dashboards to provide Sales and Customer Service KPIs for all levels of leadership
- Fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Design, develop and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Perform data imports/exports using the API or various import tools