Your strong general back-end experience coupled with experience or an interest in Node.JS is the key to succeeding in this role.
Our client's office is near the Renaissance Center. You will be given company-paid parking near the office.
Target compensation is $80K to $90K.
You will receive excellent benefits. You will also receive a longevity/loyalty raise annually.
- A minimum of 3 years' back-end Web development experience working on teams and launching products
- Experience with .NET server programming (C# or F#) or Node.js or Elixir or Java. No matter which of these back-end stacks you have worked on before, you must have a strong interest in moving to Node.JS.
- Good working DB knowledge (CRUD functions) on a SQL database or DynamoDB
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience writing integrations with Azure and Active Directory
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience managing Amazon Web Services