You will also work with DevOps to strengthen builds and delivery pipelines, and you will dig into integration issues with key systems such as ADFS and Tableau. Although you will be starting out in a support role, in time you will be able to join a team that is dedicated to new product development if desired.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute opportunity.
Up to $55/hour, commensurate with experience. This is a 6-month contract to hire.
During the contract, you will be an employee of Stout Systems and eligible for health, dental, vision, and long term disability benefits.
- C# coding experience and strong understanding of how to conduct performance analysis
- Familiar with security and authentication, particularly integrating with Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with an ORM framework such as Entity or NHibernate
- Familiar with TFS as source control and build server, or with Jenkins for builds
- SQL Server 2012 and beyond, including investigating and addressing performance issues
- Strong environment investigation and configuration skills with Windows and IIS
- Certifications in Networking, Security, or other areas of infrastructure/environment
- Experience with Amazon or Azure cloud instances
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Kanban environment
- Experiencing working with a Report provider such as Tableau or MS Reporting Services
- Experience with deploying products via Octopus, Docker, or another process
Some examples of the day-to-day activities ...
- Work with a team to provide solutions to known customer issues
- Investigate environment and configuration issues in both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- Identify and develop critical improvements to the system
- Investigate any network issues blocking communication between services or Amazon instances
- Take ownership of development builds and internal deployments of Web applications
- Support external deployments by providing insight and expertise to DevOps for debugging issues
- Look for ways to automate and enhance processes for fewer manual updates
- Assist in setup for new environments or new components, such as Tableau