Our client utilizes the latest in deployment technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes. Their products are installed by their end customers or accessed via AWS based cloud services. If you are the kind of developer who thrives on technical challenges, loves to stay on the leading edge of Web development and would enjoy working with talented colleagues, our client has a lot to offer.
Note: If you meet the requirements for this role PLUS you have built a large, complex, multi-component system from scratch, you may qualify for a role as a Software Architect.
Ann Arbor, MI
Our client offers a competitive base salary, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plan participation
- 5+ years' Java development experience. To be most valuable you will need to be comfortable with both front-end and back-end development.
- 3+ years' experience with the Spring stack of technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
- 3+ years' experience with Restful Web services.
- Experience with SQL databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) or No-SQL (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with design/development of highly available, distributed and scalable applications.
- Experience on a software product development team or a SaaS development team is required. Understanding the unique requirements associated with supporting numerous production versions and releases is essential.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Integration Pattern
- Experience with Messaging Systems such as ActiveMq, RabbitMq, Apache Kafka
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with a container service such as Docker
- Big Data experience (Hadoop, Spark, Storm)
- Our client is a software product company, and you will be working on the heart of the business, not just an IT system. Their products are used by some of the world's largest companies and your work will have a positive impact on millions of people.
- Working on a scrum team you will be responsible for implementing product features.
- You will be able to initially rely on other team members to help you understand the product vision and architecture, to develop wireframes, to add Help and other content and to execute functional tests.
- The consumers of our client's products are at the leading edge of Web design and implementation, so you will be continually exposed to and required to learn new Web and mobile technology, particularly UI frameworks and patterns.
- By working with a team that is respected worldwide for its Web and mobile accessibility expertise you will learn about digital accessibility.