In this role you will devise the strategy for a test automation application that will integrate a variety of third party applications into a single, testable framework.
Farmington Hills, MI
$110K - $140K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
- Excellent experience as an embedded systems developer in the automotive domain
- Solid experience working with embedded operating systems such as Embedded Linux, QNX or the Android operating system
- An understanding of and interest in tooling for software development (source and artifact repositories, build tools and servers, IDEs, backlog managers, code quality analyzers and integration, etc.)
- Experience integrating and testing multiple third party applications, e.g. mobile devices, Nuance speech recognition, Bluetooth, etc.
- Experience with Java, C++ or C#. The existing framework which you will assume ownership of is written in Java, so your ability to come up to speed on the current code base is vital.
- Familiar with one or more scripting languages
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with infotainment, HMI and/or speech recognition systems
- Experience of working in scrum teams or projects done in an agile way
- ISTQB certification