The ideal candidate will have experience as a front end Web developer with an understanding of continuous testing and delivery. Software development experience and ability to communicate effectively with customer development teams are critical.
Ann Arbor, MI
Our client offers a base salary up to $130K, variable compensation up to 20% of base salary, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plan participation
- At least 5 years in a technical sales role, regardless of title
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities concurrently
- Ability to travel up to 50%, primarily throughout the US and Canada
- Accessibility knowledge
- Experience with development tools including Node.js, Visual Studio, AngularJS
- Experience with common .NET Web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components
- Experience with common Java Web application architecture frameworks, Web services, JMS, etc.
- You will be building relationships by providing world-class pre-sales support while working with our client's Commercial Sales Team.
- You will work directly with customers and will be the subject matter expert on our client's software tools
- You will be responsible for helping customers understand the value of our client's products and solutions offerings.
- You will be delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain.
- You will lead proof of concepts and have technical qualification discussions with customers.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with Product Management and Engineering teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve business and customers' success.