Your primary focus will be implementing and maintaining the integration test environment and integration tests.
Farmington Hills, MI
$85K - $100K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ years' professional experience in embedded software development
- Understanding of embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures
- Experience with software build and integration, preferably on Linux, QNX, and Android systems
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience with build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle)
- Experience with command shell languages (DOS, bash) and scripting languages (Python)
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Create and maintain build work instructions, continuous build environment, build scripts, and build templates for the project based on the project build strategy.
- Create and maintain branches and baselines according to the project branching strategy.
- Integrate deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams, and support resolution of merge conflicts.
- Specify, implement, execute and maintain the integration test environment and integration tests. Create and deliver the integration test status report.
- Trigger necessary actions on failed integration and integration test activities.
- Interact with the Build and Integration Manager, Release Manager, Project Manager, and Program Managers to report integration status and adjust priorities to ensure product launch readiness for target dates.