For this position, a combination of creativity, problem solving, software development, and customer interaction skills are required.
Farmington Hills, MI
Some occasional travel (primarily local) may be required.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and analyze requirements.
- Embedded software engineering.
- Configure BSW (Basic Software) according to OEM requirements.
- Integrate 3rd party AUTOSAR or legacy modules with our client's software for automotive electronic control units (ECU's).
- Create demo applications for new target platforms.
- Customer Support:
- First level of support for customers in the Americas.
- Analyze customer bug reports and delegate for resolution.
- Assist customers in resolving configuration errors.
Up to $105K.
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience with AUTOSAR or equivalent embedded operating system.
- Good C programming skills.
- Good source/Assembly level debugging skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge in Realtime Operating Systems.
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools.
- Good knowledge of 32-bit microcontrollers (e.g. NXP, Infineon, Freescale, Renesas etc.).
- Excellent listening and communications skills written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.