In this role you will guide teams on professional software development processes and best practices in coordination with a global software project team.
Farmington Hills, MI
There is a possibility of a small amount of travel annually.
Up to $115K
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Linux, QNX or Embedded Android architectures
- 5+ years experience developing software applications with C++
- Strong experience in the HMI layer of complex embedded systems
- Excellent software debugging skills
- Experience working with large legacy code bases
- Previous experience in a tech lead role for a software development team
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience interfacing with customers