You will lead a team of project managers who are responsible for running projects ranging from 10 to over 100 people globally. You will be responsible for establishing transparent and reliable planning of revenues and profit; well organized, competitive responses to customer RFQs; and excellent project execution to achieve predictable, long-term and growing project business with customers.This position will report to the Head of Customer Centers for the Americas.
Farmington Hills, MI
You will travel up to 10% annually, including sporadic travel to Europe and Asia.
up to $150K depending upon how close to the ideal candidate you are.
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
- At least 8 years of successful software project leadership experience for an automaker or automotive supplier
- Experience managing global projects and teams
- Able to take over the lead for project teams in case of customer escalations
- Agile project management experience
- Understanding of business administration and financial tracking
- Structured way of working and able to define structured reporting including definition of technical and non-technical KPIs
- Confident and professional behavior in critical situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- PMP Certification
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assure on-time delivery of contracted work packages
- Assure profitable project execution
- Assure high customer satisfaction and definition of measures in case of customer complaints
- Financial planning and tracking
- Foster synergies between projects in the same region and/or for the same customer
- Strategic customer development planning together with Sales. Skills and capacity planning together with Production.
- Coach and mentor Project Managers