You will be a part of a software team providing support of large-scale, high-volume services for the higher education and non-profit community. The team creates applications, tools and integrations that enhance our client's service offerings as well as to increase operational efficiency.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to $40.00/hour, commensurate with skills and experience.
This is a 3-month contract position, with a high likelihood of extension to 12-24 months.As an employee of Stout Systems you will be eligible for health, dental and vision insurance, long term disability and paid holidays.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with systems analysis and programming activities in a business environment.
- Excellent Perl programming skill.
- Experience developing in a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl) stack.
- Experience with tokenized API development.
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Experience with server-sent events.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to deliver production-ready software on time and on budget.
- Experience with the Mojolicious framework or an interest in learning it.